PS4 5v5 Pro League - TOTS

Discussion in 'Pro Clubs' started by Chad, May 19, 2017 at 1:42 PM.

1. Chad

Chad Premium Member

ausfifaheader.png

5v5 Pro League TOTS

Starting 11

mkd.png
    MKDWPN

Personally I am very surprised with how he performed during the 5v5 Pro League. He was a standout performer for his side getting 15 goals and 4 assists in 10 games.

dean.png
    DEAANN

Self proclaimed BITW. He has proven once again that he has the skill to go along with his confidence. In 12 games he netted 11 goals with 6 assists and contributed massively to his side finishing first in the league. Fair play :clapping:

darko.png
    DARKO

This lad played his first ever competition with me in the first AFPL. Since then he has gone on and proven that he is one of the best midfielders on the site. He finished the comp the top tackler with 60 tackles, and also got himself 7 goals and 7 assists as his side finished in 5th place.

shelf.png
    SHELFORDSON

Shelfordson picked up golden boot netting himself 16 goals in 12 games. He also got 4 assists in those games as he helped his side finish in 4th place. One of the best strikers on the site.

nanzell.png
    NANZELL

Whilst his team mate Shelfordson was banging in goals for fun, Nanzell was busy pocketing every team they came up against. With an average of 4.1 tackles a game and the least goals conceded in the comp he was a clear choice for TOTS.

Bench

buckets.png

BUCKETS_ON_MITCH
    Buckets had an outstanding season for The Generals, getting 8 Goals, 4 Assists and 41 tackles in the season. He linked up well with The Generals striker @Toxic (who had a very impressive season himself) and was always able to find that little bit of magic that wins games and help his team to a 2nd place finish.

lado.png
    LADOTELLI88
    He really showed us his quality in the 5v5 Pro League and was pushing for a starting spot in the TOTS. He netted 14 goals with 6 assists in 14 games as he helped his side to a 5th place finish.

moz.png
    OZZYMOZZY
    After a very successful 5v5 Intro Comp, First Class brought in a couple of new signings but mainly stuck to their roots. A big part of their success in the Intro Comp was OzzyMozzy. He is a very composed and confident ANY and helped his side to a 3rd place finish with only 15 goals conceded.

azar.png
    AZAR
    He performed very well in the 5v5 Pro League for The Revival, netting himself 5 Goals and 8 Assists as he helped his team finish 1st in the league.

Congratulations to all and good luck in finals. :clapping:

There were a lot of players who were very close to making it. These are just my choices (no badges or anything) and I tried to be as unbiased as possible.​

Mkdwpn, Mariomgd, Juzzomac and 26 others like this.
  2. Dizza96

Dizza96 Captain

Harsh not to get selected :(

Kani and Chad like this.
  3. Gigi_Nesta

Gigi_Nesta Premium Member

Nice work. Appreciate the effort and I am sure the community does as well.

Kani, Sir_F8, darko and 4 others like this.
  4. Lebo_Unstoppable

Lebo_Unstoppable Captain

Chad great edit only thing missing is my commentary ahah and hopefully you will do one for avpl

Mkdwpn, WINDUST22, Kani and 1 other person like this.
  5. CamosUnited

CamosUnited Reserve

Nice work Chad

Mkdwpn, Kani and Chad like this.
  6. Aidanski

Aidanski Pro Clubs Journalist

Good work legend :thumbsup2:

Kani and Chad like this.
  7. gjanibgoode

gjanibgoode Waterboy

i've got more of a chance meeting mkd-wpn in person than packing him...

Mkdwpn, Evaporator69 and Chad like this.