AVPL - Discussion & Banter

Discussion in 'Pro Clubs' started by Kani, Oct 31, 2016.

1. beanbag

beanbag Premium Member

image.jpeg

2. beanbag

beanbag Premium Member

My main point from earlier. AVPL isn't going anywhere, yet people are carrying like a fat bitch in the midst of their menstruals without access to a pack of Tim Tams over the fact that there is now an option for people who don't enjoy 11v11.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. Holiday

Holiday Captain

What i am saying is do your seeding of multiple divisions after you've done an AVPL or AFPL you complain the game is broken yet you couldn't wait till fifa 18 to do your seeding for a competition you're hoping to make a main. Put Fives to the side after a very successful intro league take time to do all the necessary tweaks whilst lets say an AVPL is running. Literally was no need to rush into seeding you could of hit it hard in Fifa 18, kicked it off with a Fives followed by a AVPL then AFPL so to speak. The seeding was rushed and has left a sour taste in most of the teams mouths as they would of much preferred an alternative competition.
    I said it felt forced as we didn't really have any alternative choices to play with our teams against others.

4. Juzzomac

Juzzomac FIFA Admin

Which would have been pointless considering the game will change.

Like for real what you're saying is we should have done an intro comp in March, and applied all the feedback to a completely different game in September. How does that make any sense or help establish a format?

There are alternatives, no-one is forcing your hand. I hear RIVALS is pretty active if you want to play with higher numbers.

So you don't want repeated 5 man comps, but are happy with having repeated 11 man comps.

Do you?

Seems like you just hate not playing what you want to.

ICYRX8, Sir_F8, Dangerfield and 8 others like this.
  5. Aidanski

Aidanski Pro Clubs Journalist

check mate.

6. HookShot

HookShot Captain

You make it sound so simple! Now create a Fifa website with all your knowledge.

Jerome90 and Kani like this.
  7. Deaann

Deaann Superstar

Holiday has been retired

Prod, AZAR and Kani like this.
  8. Twitchy

Twitchy Premium Member

6'7 is absurd as a gk in my opinion, it takes stuff all skill to play as 6'7. 6'3 is good to play at but that's probably minimum to show the skill gap between gk's, 6'6 still is easy to play at, IMO 6'5 down to 6'2 is probably the best gap to showcase gk skills. I'm all for these height restrictions cuz it makes the game balanced but they can't be taken too far either

9. walsh

walsh Captain

kani you dun goofed again.

who gives a fuck if the other leagues and communities and countries have height restrictions and shit, get off the bandwagon and off ya fuckin high horse and wake up to yourself.

why would you want height restrictions in the first place? please tell me why? I want a legitimate reason, if you can give me one. Heading is not op at all, its finally one of the fifa's where heading is average and is hard to score. Fair enough if you did this in fifa 14 where heading was broken. but its not needed at all right now. It not only ruins the game but it makes it repetitive and boring asf. every team and player will be the same height therefore theres no unique teams with unique playstyles etc..
    don't we want to make it realistic as possible? its like saying na peter crouch you cant play in the premier league bro, you're too tall, jog on m8.
    isn't the whole point of pro clubs is to have your own unique pro the way you want it and play how you want, why do we need height restrictions so we can all be the same height and be boring and gay? get off your high horse and listen to the community and take in what every single person is saying before you start making dumb decisions. I know for a fact a few teams wont be playing apl now because of this height restriction cheese and I'm one of them. sort ya shit out or lose players, pretty simple.

also with the any's thing, I haven't read into properly so correct me if I'm wrong.
    but isn't the whole point of pro clubs is to only use just your virtual pro? why ruin the whole pro clubs scene by allowing people to use the whole team. again, I'm guessing you're just following other websites and leagues etc? who cares if teams wanna play with 11 players, they should have that advantage because they have the players that are committed and the numbers.
    im not too fussed on this any rule, but it shouldn't be in apl at all.

Dizza96 likes this.
  10. Brethooo

Brethooo Substitute

#kaniout

walsh likes this.
  11. AZAR

AZAR Premium Member

IMG_5658.JPG

12. HookShot

HookShot Captain

Any's were allowed last avpl. it was optional if you fielded more than 7.

Dangerfield likes this.
  13. Brethooo

Brethooo Substitute

walsh likes this.
  14. HookShot

HookShot Captain

on-field players for AVPL teams - minimum was 4 last season (i know its been said) but should be boosted to at least 6/7 minimum. Teams know 11 players is best (if all 11 are playing the same style) but i feel we cant stop teams of 6/7 players who feel they play better as 6/7 players. Last thing we need is these teams not to join AVPL because they cant find defenders who suit there style of play and being honest, there are a lot of quality defenders on this site but also a lot of average at best defenders. Making the quota higher (Than 6/7) forces some teams to play players they necessarily don't want in there team. (which in the long run will drop out of the comp)

Skidz, Dangerfield, Prod and 4 others like this.
  15. Chad

Chad Premium Member

@Skidz

16. Im_Luc

Im_Luc First Team

Playing 6'7 acro GK is just a big old fucking joke imo, would even make neymar Snr look half decent at fifa

17. Skidz

Skidz Captain

How many AVPLs have you won?

Toxic, Barkley and Chad like this.
  18. Kani

Kani I ain't sayin nothin

Did you literally not read any of the previous posts I made in this thread? Because I made it pretty clear. You clearly didn't if you think it's because we want to make "headers less OP".
    I'm.. not sure if you've been playing Pro Clubs at all this FIFA? But it's repetitive and boring right now because all the top teams are abusing 6'7" builds. The whole point of this change is to encourage more variety in heights, but again since you didn't bother reading a thing I wrote, you wouldn't know this.

If you're talking about making it "realistic", when do you ever see Peter Crouch playing in CAM? Again, this shows how totally ignorant you are to the issue, because people are playing 6'7" in every position. It will be more "realistic" to not have 6'7" giants running around in CAM and CM.

You've just pulled this "fact" out of nowhere. I'm in a better position to know for a fact that most people are excited for the height limit. You wouldn't know this because you've only just popped up again after being gone for months.

ANYs have been allowed since AVPL Season 5. April last year, where you played 26 games for the Imperials.

Aidanski likes this.
  19. walsh

walsh Captain

you say you want more variety in height yet you cap the fucking height? u ok man? jesus..

and I haven't come up against any teams that play anyone over 6"4 so again your facts are wrong

just take peoples opinions and thoughts into account instead of making it all about yourself for once kani

Dylm05 likes this.
  20. Blondey

Blondey Superstar